Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Best Friend Wedding



Here I am,
my best friend wedding is the first thing I'm going to write here.
Her name is Diatri. As lovely she is, she's always being well-mannered woman ever since I known her for 15 years. She's the type of soft-harted. Whenever she's angry, it's always make me angry, because I know she will always keep things inside her heart. To keep it silent & unseen.

In Saturday morning, I left at 8.45 AM head to GKJ in Jakasampurna to attend the matrimony. The church is exactly represent her profile (so far I know). She found me sitting alone. She looked so beautiful. Her make up & everything, just exactly the way she is. How happy I was there, almost crying. In my heart, I want to hug her, to congrats her, to wish for every happiness in the world to be with her & husband (Leo) today & forever.

The whole family are complete (even the father looked a little bit weak). And they all still recognize me. So glad to know it.

The priest sent messages about how to listen & care as form of love & appreciation to the spouse.

It ended at 10.30. So I went home to rest a while. By the time I watch TV, I heard that Adjie Massaid has died this morning. I wish all the family to be strong.

Then I head to the ceremony at Strada Kranji (I bet her husband- Leo is Catholic). It's a good one. I suppose to meet Helen at 1. But since the traffic was crazy, so then Helen came at 1.45. I missed her. I missed those old days. she's coming with husband (Eben) & son (Orlando). They looked so perfect.

So then, I head off the finished ceremony to the cinema at 3.30 to watch The Green Hornet. So funny the movie is, yet I get this unease feeling, because in front of me, there's a very tall head blocking my sight.

Btw, Jay Chou looks so great there.

No comments:

Post a Comment